Summer 2023 Online Classes
This summer, Chinese School offers an online class from the week of 6/03 through 7/29 excluding the week of Independence Day. The total class time is 16 hours in 8 weeks.
The teacher will send on class schedule to registered students. Due to the flexibility of online classes, the teacher will work with parents to adjust the class schedule.
The teacher will send the online class invitation information to parents via email or WeChat, after the registration and tuition payment is received. Tuition is 100% refundable for any student who drops out before the 2nd class. Because there are only eight sessions in a summer class, no tuition will be refunded once the 2nd class has started.
The school reserves the right to cancel the class for the lack of registration. All registered students will get 100% refund if the school decides to cancel the class.
|Teacher Name||Class Number and Title||Targeting Grade Level||Class Time||Class Content|
Two steps of online registration for 2023 Summer Class:
- Step One: click the link below to complete the online registration form.
- Summer Class Online Registration Form
- Step Two: make an online registration payment below.
- The tuition is $100 per class. (The $100 payment option is at the bottom of the Paypal dropdown list below.)
- You may pay for multiple children or for multiple classes as one payment. If for multiple classes, please enter the total payment amount in “Other Amount”. For example, $200 for two classes.
- You must specify your child(ren)’s full name (in English), birth year, and the class. For example, John Smith, 2006, Summer Class #1 and #2.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email the school at [email protected].