Two steps of online registration for 2020-2021 school year:
- Step One: click the link below to complete the online registration form.
- Step Two: make an online registration payment below.
- Please note that if your child is a new student, you may take a free trial class for the first week and then make the payment after the first week.
- If your child starts the class after the start of the school year, the school will pro-rate the tuition so you do not need to pay the full amount. Please contact the school first for the exact tuition amount, then enter the amount as “Other Amount” for the payment.
- You must specify your child(ren)’s full name (in English) and birth year, for example, John Smith (2010).
- If you have any question or concern, please email school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breakdown of registration Payment
- Tuition for the full school year (32 school weeks): $400
- Registration fee: $60
- PTA Deposit: $30 (not required if you have volunteered for the school in the past school year)
- Multiple-child discount: $20 per child (starting at the second child)
Multiple-child Payment Breakdown
(Non-refundable Registration Fee)
|Refundable PTA Service Deposit|
Registration Flyer (注册通知）
Tuition & Fee Refund Policy (学费退款规定)
In case a student withdraws from our school after his/her full tuition is paid:
- Both Tuition and Registration Fee are 100% refundable before the start of the school year (Risk-Free Early Registration).
- The registration fee is not refundable after the start of the school year (aka registration date, the first day of the school).
- Tuition Refund Policy
- Before Week 2 Class, 100% Refundable
- Before Week 3 Class, 80% Refundable
- Before Week 4 Class, 50% Refundable
- After Week 4 Class and thereafter, 0% Refundable
- PTA Service Deposit is
- Before Week 4 Class, 100% refundable
- After Week 4 Class and thereafter, 0% refundable
Thanks for your cooperation!
Please note that every new student (who did not attend the school in the previous year) is entitled to a free trial class for the first week. If a new student makes any payment before the trial class, all payments (registration fee, tuition, as well as PTA fee) are refundable after the trial class.