Two steps of online registration for 2022-2023 school year:
- Step One: click the link below to complete the online registration form.
- Step Two: make an online registration payment below.
- Please note that if your child is a new student, you may take a free trial class for the first week and then make the payment after the first week.
- If your child starts the class after the start of the school year, the school will pro-rate the tuition so you do not need to pay the full amount. Please contact the school first for the exact tuition amount, then enter the amount as “Other Amount” for the payment.
- You must specify your child(ren)’s full name (in English), birth year, and the class. For example, John Smith (2010) Grade 5.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breakdown of registration Payment
- Tuition for the full school year (32 school weeks): $400
- Registration fee: $60
- Multiple-child discount: $20 per child (starting at the second child)
Multiple-child Payment Breakdown
(Regular Registration Tuition)
|每个学生总费用 Total For an Individual Student||家庭学生人数# of Student In a Family||家庭学生总费用Total for the Family|
Tuition & Fee Refund Policy (学费退款规定)
In case a student withdraws from our school after his/her full tuition is paid:
- Both Tuition and Registration Fee are 100% refundable before the start of the school year (Risk-Free Early Registration).
- The registration fee is not refundable after the start of the school year (aka registration date, the first day of the school).
- Tuition Refund Policy
- Before Week 2 Class, 100% Refundable
- Before Week 3 Class, 80% Refundable
- Before Week 4 Class, 50% Refundable
- After Week 4 Class and thereafter, 0% Refundable
Thanks for your cooperation!
Please note that every new student (who did not attend the school in the previous year) is entitled to a free trial class for the first week. If a new student makes any payment before the trial class, all payments (registration fee and tuition) are refundable after the trial class.